Why we're here.

A creative writing blog by Shawn M Klimek / 'X': @shawnmklimek
(All rights reserved)

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Poetica #15: "With Only Rocks for Tools"

Poetica # 15 is now available here! (https://www.clarendonhousebooks.com/anthologies)

My poem, "With Only Rocks for Tools" is in this volume, alongside the poems of many of my writer friends.



After I had submitted this poem, I realized it should have been named "Only Rocks for Tools". The word "With" is superfluous, but, although in every subsequent mention of the poem, either in emails or on the "Inner Circle Writers' Group" Facebook page, I used the shorter title, I never outright instructed (begged) the editor to change it before it was published. Oh, well.

I hope you get to read the poem and enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment